Skip to main content

5 Must Have Apps

I currently own a Nexus 5 phone,  these are a few apps that make my mobile browsing easy and better.  These apps can be bought for free from the Google Play Store.

1. Camscanner Phone PDF Creator

How does it work: All you need to do is take a picture of the document that you want to scan. The picture is then processed by the app giving clarity to it and can be later shared as a PDF or a JPG.
Positives: the clarity of the documents are as good as when taken by a scanner and it is easy to use.

















2.  Link Bubble Browser

How does it work: when you are scrolling through Facebook,Twitter and you click on a link to open it you exit the page your using and are diverted to the page of the link you clicked. If you install the link bubble browser the link you want to open will start loading in a small bubble browser on one side and till the time it's loading you can continue scrolling and check other things out.
Positives: Saves a lot of time.
Negatives: only one link bubble opens at a time.

3. Run keeper GPS track run walk

This is one  application that I have been using even before nexus introduced its Fit application.
How does it work: Run keeper used your phones GPS location to track how long have you walked or run, once you start it the application will starts record the distance you have walked and after every 10 minutes your hear a inbuilt voice telling you how much time have you been walking, the distance covered and the calories you have burned.
Positives: it's definitely gives me a push to walk a little extra when I see the number of calories I am burning
Negative: battery does drain a little but worth it.

4. 94%

This is a gaming application.
How does it work: This game has around 54 levels (which I completed in a day :p) each level had three sub levels where each level you are asked questions like types of music,  counties in South America, things you do before you sleep etc etc.  You need to give multiple answers for each question each answer equals to a percentage you need to answer till the percentage turns 94.
Positives: fun and Brain racking
Negative: super addictive

5. SwiftKey keyboard

How does it work:This is something I like cause it helps me change themes and I can customize my keyboard. Now I use my keyboard so much it needs to look good. 

Comments

  1. I use some of these and they are excellent. Thanks for sharing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) my recent favourite these days is Water Your Body app, super useful for people like me who have to be reminded to drink water :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Dublin's Musical Talet: Jake Suleman

Dublin is one of the most musically sound country  that I have ever visited. If you ever visit Dublin have to visit Temple Bar, the place is so musically sound that it will make you fall in love with it.  Dublin is the place where I came across one of the most amazing and versatile singer till date Jake Suleman. The vocal strength that  Jake is blessed with is unbelievable, he can hit some really high notes and so effortlessly that it will leave you amazed.  Jake has an amazing strength to keep his audience at their toes,his music helps him connect with audience of all ages. How much I saw Jake looks musically sounds because he ended up playing every dedication that was made that evening.  He played my dedication "All of Me" by John Legend, needless to say he was absolutely flawless his ability to give his own personal touch to each song that he plays makes him stand out.  Check him out: https://www.facebook.com/jakesuleman88/videos/647966355304067/ You can conne

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w