Skip to main content

This Valentine's Day pop the question

Now proposing your crush on valentine's day can be hard especially for girls when they have to ask a boy out. On the other hand for boys it's fairly simple cause we girls get easily impressed (not all girls but most :p)  be it a small gesture or a larger then life bollywood proposal we love it all. But proposing a boy could be a task, firstly it's hard to identify what they like other than sports cause they themselves ain't aware of it. Long gone the day when only a boy used to ask a girl out now it's the other way as well. So yes we girls can propose our crushes and like any other thing we can do it with style. 
The thought of if I proposed my crush on the most mushy and loved day on planet earth being the valentine day got me thinking I definitely won't do it the normal way.  Which led me to this amazing idea now for sure the execution is a little hard but not impossible. 
First I will invite my crush (Mr D keeping Dwyane Johnson in mind :p)  to come along with me on a road trip on a bike. Which I know he has to agree as few basic things boys like for instance are bikes , cars, gym. So I am using the mighty weapon bike. I will let him ride the bike with me to the pre-decided location. Now what happens at the location is the next big step but the ride till there needs to be one to remember. The moon light, the cloud breeze, sitting so close to each other are the little things in life that people love and it's necessary to not miss out of these little things because of the big picture. 
After the long romantic ride with Mr D we finally arrive at the location. The location basically is this huge concrete ground with nothing and no one around.  Next I ask Mr D to sit on a preconstructed staircase high enough to see the ground for the top angle.
Leaving Mr D alone at the stairs requesting him to remain seated until I ask him not to, I grab the keys and go ride the bike to the middle of the ground.  I look at him and then I do something for which I have practiced a lot a Burnout,  people who have done it or seen someone doing it know one thing that there is something about a Burnout stunt that you have to love it. Next on my list is a wheelie after landing few perfect wheelies,hoping that he has liked my performance (who won't like a girl doing stunts on bike) I get off the bike walk towards Mr D  I climb the stair case before letting him say anything I get down on my knees I tell him that I love him,  remove a letter from the pocket of my jacket and hand it to him.  It's a hand written letter to him by me saying that I want him to be my only like on Facebook, my only follower on Twitter,  my personal Instagram cause every picture I click from this day onwards is with him, my personal blog cause now every quote, every story I write will be for him, asking him to be mine forever.
I am still on my knee looking at him read the letter hoping for a yes, hoping to spend an eternity with him....
(who ever is reading this there is a possibility that the whole thing sounds very cheesy but I can tell you this writing this down,imagining the whole thing as it happened was the best feeling ever. So go out there ask the person who you want to be with the question and yes there is the huge possibility the answer may not be yes but atleast you have put in out in the universe. I know it's impossible that Dwyane Johnson will even read this ever but at least I know I tried and I can live with this feeling) 
After publishing this blog the best thing happened,  Dwayne Johnson didn't just read it but even replied :) Power of love :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Airport Romance- Chapter 7

Kimberly  Thanks to Richard being back in LA doesn’t feel so bad, spending time with him was so much fun. It got fairly late till we got back home all thanks to me, after trying all those ice-creams we hardly had any energy to move till the time I dropped him and got home it was six in the morning. Dad saw me come home when he was leaving for his morning jog, but he didn’t ask anything and nor did I bother to tell him anything. Dad and mom have both been very patient with me, the day when I came back they both where in tears they hugged me and didn’t ask a thing, they did though complain about me not telling them that I was going to be home. We had a nice quiet family dinner that night even my brother Jacob joined us, he is still super annoying and had way too many questions for me luckily mom did put an end to his investigation, I sure did miss my family. I don’t know as of yet if I am going to stay in lA or leave after the wedding so till I come to a conclusion I am going to

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w