Skip to main content

Beyond The Tales- Chapter 12

'Hey, morning. I am in the lobby. Where are you?' Ryan is talking to Emma on the phone as they all are suppose to meet for breakfast. 
’Hey there, I just came out.'
'Don't tell me you are having breakfast already’
‘No, no I just came to the beach for a run. I will be back in about 10 minutes you think you will manage?’
‘Without you? could be difficult but don't worry take your time.’
‘Why don't you give Harman a call he will keep you company’
‘I don’t think I need to call him I can see him getting out from the elevator just this minute.’
‘Awesome, you two have fun see you soon.’

‘Hey, Harman good morning mate.’
‘Morning there, so good to see you.’
‘I was just about to call you for breakfast and here you are.’
‘Great, Give me a minute let me call Emma and see where she is.’
‘Don’t bother I just called her she went for a run, will be back in 10 minutes or so.’
‘Run? this girl has lost her mind the doctors have clearly told her to avoid running for a while after her accident, let me call her.’
‘Emma I don’t care where you are come back to the hotel now, I am waiting.’

After waiting for five long minutes Harman finally sees Emma walking into the hotel and runs towards her.
‘What were you even thinking? why can’t you ever listen to any one? you know you ain’t allowed to go running then why?’
‘Hi Harman, it is nice to see you too.’ 
‘Emma I am in no mood of jokes.’
‘Can you relax a little? Ryan some help here  please?’
‘Sorry Emma I am with Harman on this one.’
‘Hey guys, ready for breakfast. I am literally starving.’ calls out Jo who has just walked in. 
‘How about you guys carry on to the breakfast table and I will quickly freshen up and meet you’ll there.’ says Emma and greets Jo with a hug.
‘Emma we ain’t done yet.’says Harman. 
‘I know and I am sorry.’ saying this Emma hugs Harman and starts walking towards the elevator.
‘Why don’t you guys go ahead I will catch you’ll there. I need to get a book from Emma.’ saying this even Ryan walks behind Emma. 
‘Hey, Emma hold up.’
‘Ryan, what are you doing here.’
‘I needed that Jon Krakauer’s book and you missy have some explaining to do.’
‘Ryan not you as well, come in the book is at the table please help yourself.’
‘Emma you should have told me, while we were waiting for you to come Harman told me about your motor cycle accident and how the doctors have told you not to ride and running is out of question it seems. I let you ride my bike last night I feel horrible, I don't want to make things worse.’
‘Ryan you didn't make anything worse trust me in fact thanks to you I sat on a bike after so long. I was too scared after the accident and wasn't hoping to ride anytime soon but with you I didn’t feel scared any more and I got a go ahead from my physiotherapist to start running again. Harman tends to exaggerate stuff there is nothing to worry about.’
‘I know where he is coming from he cares for you and so do I. You should be thankful that I didn't tell Harman that you rode my bike last night.’
‘Oh yeah, thanks for that. Which dress do you think is better?’ saying this Emma holds up two dresses in front of Ryan.
‘The burgundy one and I didn't tell him that because I want you to.’
‘You want me to what? No way.’
‘If you want me to quit talking to you then go ahead don’t listen to me.’
‘This is blackmailing but okay I will tell him everything. Now just give me five minutes to freshen up.’

‘What is taking so long?’ Harman who hasn't touched his breakfast yet is getting a little uneasy now.
‘Relax already give them some time. I think it is cute.’ 
‘What is cute in this?’
‘Them Harman, come on don’t give me this look that you haven't noticed I think they like each other why else do you think on a Monday Ryan is here instead of being in the studio or at the publication.’
‘You are over thinking this, excuse me for a minute I need to call Emma’s physiotherapist to check in with him.’
‘Hey Jo, sorry to keep you waiting. Where is Harman gone now.’ saying this Emma sits on the chair that Ryan pulled for her. 
‘Don’t worry we haven't started yet, Harman is talking to your Doctor Emma he sure is mad at you.’
‘Emma I think you should go talk to him.’ says Ryan.  
‘I will be back.’
‘So did the doctor tell you that I did call him to take his permission?’
‘I am sorry for yelling my baby elephant.’ saying this Harman hugs Emma.
‘I am sorry too, there is something I need to tell you.’
Emma tells Harman everything but he hardly reacts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w

Dublin's Musical Talet: Jake Suleman

Dublin is one of the most musically sound country  that I have ever visited. If you ever visit Dublin have to visit Temple Bar, the place is so musically sound that it will make you fall in love with it.  Dublin is the place where I came across one of the most amazing and versatile singer till date Jake Suleman. The vocal strength that  Jake is blessed with is unbelievable, he can hit some really high notes and so effortlessly that it will leave you amazed.  Jake has an amazing strength to keep his audience at their toes,his music helps him connect with audience of all ages. How much I saw Jake looks musically sounds because he ended up playing every dedication that was made that evening.  He played my dedication "All of Me" by John Legend, needless to say he was absolutely flawless his ability to give his own personal touch to each song that he plays makes him stand out.  Check him out: https://www.facebook.com/jakesuleman88/videos/647966355304067/ You can conne