Skip to main content

Beyond The Tales - Chapter 11


“Ryan? Ryan? are you even listening to what I am saying?” Emma and Ryan are walking back to the parking lot, the rest of the ride went fairly faster than they had hoped. They both talked about things they haven't had a chance discussing before like the places they want to visit, their love for books and music. 
“I am listening, it is just that this is nice.”
“What is nice?”
“Listening to you talk, but God you sure do talk a lot.”
“I know right, I am such a delight.”
“And super modest as well I can see.”
“That I am. Ryan thanks for today it was a beautiful night.”
“Miss Emma the night has just started so you can hold on to your thanks, you ain’t getting rid of me so easily.”

After lots of arguments Emma finally got her way and Ryan agreed to let her ride the motor cycle again. 
“Why we stopping? We ain’t there yet.” Emma sees a bunch of kids playing soccer and she stops. 
“Let’s go.”
“Go? Where? No way you got to be kidding me.”
“Can we please join you’ll?” Emma ask the kids. 
“Sure, you can join our team and you mate can play for them.”
“Ryan stopping staring let’s go.”
Ryan couldn't take his eye off Emma, the whole time there was a smile on her face which was mesmerising for him. Seeing her cheer and jump each time some one scored was a sight to see. After almost an hour long game they all sat at the kerb trying to catch their breath. 
After a while they bid the kids good bye and got back on the motor cycle, this time Emma didn't say anything she handed the keys to Ryan there was this ease on her face which was a welcomed change. They soon arrived to a small well lit restaurant which had live music but only a handful of people to listen. 
“I had plans to take you some place fancy but after the football game and how we look it didn't  seem like a good idea.”
“I am sorry that you had to change your plans because of me.”
“Nope, I think this is perfect.”
They sat there looking at the menu tired and hungry, but still content.
“I love this song.”
“So let’s dance.” before Emma could say anything she was on her feet walking with Ryan towards the dance floor, with no care of the world they danced their heart out.
“You Mr are an awful dancer.”
“I know that is why we are so perfect for each other.”
“Blah, can we eat already I am starving.”

“Hey, guys hope you are doing great. Can I get you’ll something else?” asked the waiter who had started clearing up the table.
“No, I think I have got everything I wanted right in front of me. Oh um I meant the chocolate ice-cream it is delicious right?”
“Yeah the ice-cream is great.”
Suddenly this girl walks up to Ryan and says “Oh my god I can’t believe it is actually you, I have heard every single song you have ever written.You are like the best can I please have a picture with you?”
“That is so sweet of you to say, yes of course.”
After the girl walks away Emma looks at Ryan  surprised of what had happened. 
“What was that? are you like famous or something?”
“May be a little. I just must have written and sung a few songs that got famous.”
“And I don't know this why? Now I am really upset.”
“I thought you knew. I am sorry, how can I make it up to you?”
“I could just ask you to sing for me but no I will leave that for another day. Today I want to know more about you, tell me everything.”
“If only you do the same.”
That night they sat and talked till it was almost time for the restaurant to shut. When Emma got back to the room she listened to all of Ryan’s songs.
“I think I just found my new favourite singer-song writer. Thank you for today, Night- Emma.” Popped a text on Ryan’s phone.
“Who is that so late?” asked Ryan’s brother 
“Just a girl who I think I am in love with.”
“I think I just found my new favourite person- Love Ryan.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w

Dublin's Musical Talet: Jake Suleman

Dublin is one of the most musically sound country  that I have ever visited. If you ever visit Dublin have to visit Temple Bar, the place is so musically sound that it will make you fall in love with it.  Dublin is the place where I came across one of the most amazing and versatile singer till date Jake Suleman. The vocal strength that  Jake is blessed with is unbelievable, he can hit some really high notes and so effortlessly that it will leave you amazed.  Jake has an amazing strength to keep his audience at their toes,his music helps him connect with audience of all ages. How much I saw Jake looks musically sounds because he ended up playing every dedication that was made that evening.  He played my dedication "All of Me" by John Legend, needless to say he was absolutely flawless his ability to give his own personal touch to each song that he plays makes him stand out.  Check him out: https://www.facebook.com/jakesuleman88/videos/647966355304067/ You can conne