Skip to main content

Beyond The Tales- Chapter 18

Harman 

The doctors have been inside for a while, but no one has updated us yet. When I was little my mom always  said when ever things go wrong think happy thoughts till the time there is no room for anything bad, but take it from me it is easier said than done. Emma’s mom is going to be here any time soon, her flight landed a while back and every time the phone rings it gets harder for me to put on an optimistic voice for her. This whole accident has made me realise a lot of things for one Emma is way more important to me than I had ever imagined, sad it took me so long. This whole time having Ryan here with me seeing how worried he is for Emma makes me think may be he is Emma’s “Flower Pot” guy, Emma never liked when someone gifted her flowers she always said that when she meets the man of her dream he will know not to ever get her flowers instead getting her a flower pot, if they ever end up dating I will let Ryan in on the secret and he could impress Emma by being her “Flower Pot” guy. She is a goofball that way, Emma and all her endless theories for instance that one time when Isabella set Emma up for a blind date she ended up asking her date to choose between two sportsmen and the poor fellow chose the wrong sportsman, at least Emma thought the choice was wrong so she messaged me to give her a call. She got out of that place pretending there was a work place emergency, that guy still ended up messaging Emma the next day to set up a second date she ended up politely declining him, she has that spark in her that would make anyone fall in love with her or as she calls it she is filled with sunshine. Even though the thought of Emma dating someone feels weird to me after all I have never had to share her with anyone, but at the end of the day I want her to be happy. They say hope is a good thing, all I hope is for Emma to be okay.


Ryan 

It has been a while since the doctors have come out from Emma’s room. Harman and I know what it meant when the nurse yelled asking for a crash cart, but it seems like we both don't want to address the elephant in the room. Emma’s mom arrived a while back and I can see where Emma gets her beautiful eyes from. Her mom hasn't stopped crying it is heart breaking, but I still haven't had to courage to say anything to her. Having Harman by her side has been of some help. The pain in Harman’s eyes even after all his failed attempts of hiding it is visible, visible enough for me to realise how strong his bond with Emma is. I wish I could have that. When Emma starts feeling better I would like to create that with her, if only I could gather the courage. To be honest it is all her fault I have never had troubles putting my feelings into words after all that is the reason I am Emma’s favourite song writer, but with her it is hard may be because of all these layers of emotions she hides behind. When I first saw her I thought of her like another failed attempt of Jo trying to set me up  with someone and as the night progressed I realised she is more than just a pretty face. She has that spark in her or as she says it she is filled with sunshine. I still can’t believe a while back I was on the plane excited to surprise her and now I am sitting here just hoping for her to be okay. 


*

As soon as the doctor walked out of Emma’s room they all stood up. 
“Hello maam, I am Dr.Luke the one incharge of your daughters case. This morning your daughter went into V-fib in simple terms her heart couldn't pump blood which lead to a cardiac arrest the nurse started CPR immediately after CPR and defibrillation we were successful in reviving her, but sadly as soon as she got stable her heart went under another cardiac arrest and this time all are attempts to revive her were unsuccessful. I am sorry for your loss if there is anything more I can do or if you have any questions I will be here to help you.” saying that the doctor walked away filling a void in these peoples life which no help, no assuring words could ever fill. 




 The End 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Dublin's Musical Talet: Jake Suleman

Dublin is one of the most musically sound country  that I have ever visited. If you ever visit Dublin have to visit Temple Bar, the place is so musically sound that it will make you fall in love with it.  Dublin is the place where I came across one of the most amazing and versatile singer till date Jake Suleman. The vocal strength that  Jake is blessed with is unbelievable, he can hit some really high notes and so effortlessly that it will leave you amazed.  Jake has an amazing strength to keep his audience at their toes,his music helps him connect with audience of all ages. How much I saw Jake looks musically sounds because he ended up playing every dedication that was made that evening.  He played my dedication "All of Me" by John Legend, needless to say he was absolutely flawless his ability to give his own personal touch to each song that he plays makes him stand out.  Check him out: https://www.facebook.com/jakesuleman88/videos/647966355304067/ You can conne

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w