Skip to main content

Not all love stories have an ending

She was pacing up and down the corridor wondering whether to ring the bell. Mican is standing outside Yohan's house, they met at school and have been friends ever since. It has been so long that she doesn't even remember when she fell in love with him, but all she knows is there hasn't been any turning back. Today is the day she has finally decide to tell him, "You have the script ready in your head, you have practised for this day. You can do it Mican, I can do it" she said to herself after taking a deep breath. 

*DingDong* The door opens, there he was Mican hadn't seen anything so perfect. "Where the hell have you been? I haven't even opened the pizza box." saying this he pulled her by her hand. Mican thought to herself should I tell him about it now or after pizza, dang of course pizza first. "I got caught in traffic, never mind where is the pizza I am starving". With each passing pizza slice she knew the time was coming closer. 

"You have been awfully quiet today, everything okay?" 
"Who me? oh me? yes yes I am okay, just too busy eating"
"You are weird, since we are almost done here do you wanna have an ice-cream?"
Tell him about it or ice-cream she thought again, just tell him already
"Yohan can you please sit down, there is something that I want to tell you,but you need to promise me to finish first before you say anything, you promise?"
"What did you do now? okay okay I promise" saying this Yohan sat down again.

Mican had once read if you took the superhero stance for 30seconds you will feel powerful. She got up from her seat, stood in middle of the room with her arms on her hips, elbows bent and repeated to herself "You can do it". Yohan amazed by what was happening sat there looking at her, but said nothing cause he knew something big was coming.

"We have known each other for ages now, I have actually lost count. It is scary how well we know each other, but I think I am done. I am done being your best buddy, your two am friend when your stupid girl friend dumps you. I am done being your late night drinking buddy sometimes I feel you don't even realise that I am a girl anymore. Oh god I am blabbering again, all I want to tell you and have been meaning to tell you is that I am in Love with you, I am in love with your stupid jokes, your oh so perfect eyes and your horrible cooking skills, I am in love with all of you and as I say these words I feel so empowered and sad at the same time. *Phew* Sad cause I know you don't feel the same, you never have you never will cause for you I will always be the girl who can live in her sweatshirt forever and eat pizza. I know this cause I know you, I don't expect anything from you I want you to know I am leaving. You might see me again or perhaps not, let's see what is written in the stars."
Saying this Mican left never to return again, never to know the answer to her unsaid question "Do you love me too?"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w

Dublin's Musical Talet: Jake Suleman

Dublin is one of the most musically sound country  that I have ever visited. If you ever visit Dublin have to visit Temple Bar, the place is so musically sound that it will make you fall in love with it.  Dublin is the place where I came across one of the most amazing and versatile singer till date Jake Suleman. The vocal strength that  Jake is blessed with is unbelievable, he can hit some really high notes and so effortlessly that it will leave you amazed.  Jake has an amazing strength to keep his audience at their toes,his music helps him connect with audience of all ages. How much I saw Jake looks musically sounds because he ended up playing every dedication that was made that evening.  He played my dedication "All of Me" by John Legend, needless to say he was absolutely flawless his ability to give his own personal touch to each song that he plays makes him stand out.  Check him out: https://www.facebook.com/jakesuleman88/videos/647966355304067/ You can conne