Skip to main content

That One Last Try

Being a Doctor is a hard and badass job, in the OR when a person crashes and they have to start the resuscitation process they try and try until they find a heartbeat, sometimes it works sometimes not so much, but what I fail to understand is how do they decide it is time to stop trying, how does anyone decide that?

Have you ever been in a situation where you are trying with all that you have got to complete a task  but it just doesn't seem to workout and just when you think may be it is time to give up, this little thing inside of you wants you to try one more time and this ends up to be your eureka moment, but  how does one ever know that if something is worth that one more try, worth walking that extra mile?

The same is with relationships I am sure all the people who ain't together anymore must have tried to make it work and revive the magic again, but for all those people for whom things didn't work out how did they decide it was time for them to stop trying?

It is always said you never give up on your family because they are family. I would never give up on mine, they are super awesome after all but how do you decide on other things. Your dreams, aspirations,those other people who ain't related to you how do you decide they are worth that one last try. I am trying to make sense here I really am but after writing this I have realised may be you will never know who is worth that one last try,but may be you  still have to keep trying cause some people are worth melting for and you wouldn't realise who they are unless you try one more time. 

Comments

  1. Buy Web Hosting India, Web Hosting India, Web Hosting Service. ... Click2Story is one of the top Domain name registration and web hosting company in India.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w

Beyond The Tales by Rubina - Chapter 1

Beyond The Tales is a series of blog revolving around the characters Harman and Emma, here is the first chapter stay tuned for more  Chapter 1 In the past few minutes Harman has checked his phone way too many times but nothing has changed, zero new message, zero calls. He has been waiting for half an hour now and he hasn't heard from Emma yet.  This time when he lifts his head from his phone screen he watches Emma crossing the road, he is angry at her but deep down he breathes a sigh of relief seeing that she is okay. Harman picks his bag off the ground and starts walking, Emma finally catches up to him.  "I know you are angry, I am really sorry I am late. These celebs I tell you as always even this one was late for the interview but see I made it on time for your show." Emma works as a page3 journalist in a local newspaper,that is how she first met Harman the famous novelist who she was scheduled to interview and unlike other so called celebs he turned up on