Skip to main content

Since sex became easier to get, love got harder to find



We live in a world today where  9 out of 10 people are madly in love, people who believe that they have found there soul mate,someone that they want to spend their entire life and have a future with.... I personally am surrounded by friends who have been in relationship for 5-6 year but looking at them I haven’t ever had a feeling that their relationship has grown stronger with time it just feels as if the magic has disappeared, we all have  friends that don’t even know what they want to be in future but are  brave enough to decide the names of the future children and what they want them to become,are these all people kidding them self ?are you kidding yourself??? Do you really think that you are in love..My mother always says love happens once rest is just life. So do you really think that you have found love??? Or is this what people call infatuation... I ain't here to judge anyone’s love life you'll would know better where your life is going nor am I here to say that love doesn't exist cause I believe it sure does. So all those who consider that hooking up with your partner will bring  you closer are so mistaken, such people should ask them self that are they really in love or is it plain lust. Always remember where there is love there is no lust.

Comments

  1. Love's ev'n itself a TRYST of infatuation that has people "sadistically" numbed ov'r the templates of "capricious" nights - the ambivalence of HEARTs. Today, the love's addressed as a pie of "desperation" that soothes ones "seduction" very well & makes 'em swung .. ev'n oft. swinging in the pleasure of "delight", no matter how painful it may loom to one's flesh.

    You encounter many things around here ov'r the kernels of love-arcs. Admire the frequency of your thoughts! Yeah, people lost in love always do funniest thing in life, but the way funnier thing is, they ain't ev'n know what they just goin' throu' & it's all what belongs to "infatuation" - just a "PHASE" of love, undisguised. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions. “God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back. “I am running from my work, same old boring story.” “It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?” “ I am an actor.” “An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.” “ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.” “Give me you phone.” “Oh okay, here you go.” I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something. “You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?” “I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now. “Lon

Dublin's Musical Talet: Jake Suleman

Dublin is one of the most musically sound country  that I have ever visited. If you ever visit Dublin have to visit Temple Bar, the place is so musically sound that it will make you fall in love with it.  Dublin is the place where I came across one of the most amazing and versatile singer till date Jake Suleman. The vocal strength that  Jake is blessed with is unbelievable, he can hit some really high notes and so effortlessly that it will leave you amazed.  Jake has an amazing strength to keep his audience at their toes,his music helps him connect with audience of all ages. How much I saw Jake looks musically sounds because he ended up playing every dedication that was made that evening.  He played my dedication "All of Me" by John Legend, needless to say he was absolutely flawless his ability to give his own personal touch to each song that he plays makes him stand out.  Check him out: https://www.facebook.com/jakesuleman88/videos/647966355304067/ You can conne

Airport Romance- Chapter 7

Kimberly  Thanks to Richard being back in LA doesn’t feel so bad, spending time with him was so much fun. It got fairly late till we got back home all thanks to me, after trying all those ice-creams we hardly had any energy to move till the time I dropped him and got home it was six in the morning. Dad saw me come home when he was leaving for his morning jog, but he didn’t ask anything and nor did I bother to tell him anything. Dad and mom have both been very patient with me, the day when I came back they both where in tears they hugged me and didn’t ask a thing, they did though complain about me not telling them that I was going to be home. We had a nice quiet family dinner that night even my brother Jacob joined us, he is still super annoying and had way too many questions for me luckily mom did put an end to his investigation, I sure did miss my family. I don’t know as of yet if I am going to stay in lA or leave after the wedding so till I come to a conclusion I am going to