Skip to main content

Airport Romance- Chapter three

This is the moment I know I should say something to her something that would make her feel better, but I am out of words. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so in touch with her emotions.
“God, here I am telling you my life story and I don’t even know anything about you. So what are you running from?” saying this her switch has worked again, there is a massive smile on her face and the spark is coming back.
“I am running from my work, same old boring story.”
“It cannot be that bad, what do you work as?”
“ I am an actor.”
“An actor, I haven’t met one before, are you any good.”
“ Decent, I have a few fans here and there.”
“Give me you phone.”
“Oh okay, here you go.”
I am not sure what she is looking for, but I can see her trying to google something.
“You call yourself decent? God how many awards have you won?”
“I have  a long way to go trust me.” There it is again she knows I am an actor and just like everyone else she is going to act all weird now.
“Long way? You got a super long way to go, not everyone here even knows you.” saying that she has erupted in laughter, God she is beautiful.
“You don’t have to be mean about it.”
“What did you expect a VIP treatment? No way,  tell me the truth what is it that you are really running from?”
“Okay, I haven't spoken to anyone about this, but the real reason I am here is cause my brother and I had a massive fight, I said something that I shouldn’t have which I really do regret, I didn’t know how to face him the next day so without letting anyone know I flew out here to clear my head. You know the last time I was here It was with him, it was the best vacation that we ever had together.”
“So you haven’t spoken to him ever since?”
“No, I wanted to call I just couldn’t find the courage”
“I know exactly what you mean, but take it from a women who has basically lived in a cave for the last few years that nothing is more important than family. They always have your back, always. I am not saying now when you call your brother he isn’t going to be mad at you, but I am sure as hell certain that he is equally worried, Ricard what I am going to do next could ruin the friendship that we have, but I have to. I am calling your brother now, speak to him.”
Even before I could tell her I am not ready  Jim has answered and she is passing the phone towards me, she  is up on her feet and walks away. 

Jim and I had a super long conversation, the whole time like an idiot  I was still trying to steal glances and make sure Kimberly is around. I feel so much better now. I knew I had to speak to Jim eventually, but if it wasn’t for Kimberly I don’t think it would have been any time soon.
“Hi, I am here.”saying that I don’t know what’s  gotten into me, but I went for the hug and the best part is I can feel her hug me back. 
“So I assume that went well and you don’t hate me?”
“That went super well, he is going to come to the airport to pick me up and no I sure don’t hate you, but I have to make sure you stay away from my phone.”
“I couldn’t agree more.”

The final announcement is made and we walk towards the gate. We are flying to London from here and then to California, I haven’t told Kimberly yet that even I am flying to California, but I know for sure when she finds out she will make the face where her eyes are all popped out and she will be like “God, how rude am I didn’t even ask you where are you flying to.”

Comments

  1. Gold & Silver is Titanium Art & Services - Theatian
    Gold & Silver apple watch titanium is Titanium Art titanium rings & Services. In general, you don't want to be in the know titanium pans about metal art or engineering titanium bong services anodizing titanium or materials, just

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Romance- Chapter 7

Kimberly  Thanks to Richard being back in LA doesn’t feel so bad, spending time with him was so much fun. It got fairly late till we got back home all thanks to me, after trying all those ice-creams we hardly had any energy to move till the time I dropped him and got home it was six in the morning. Dad saw me come home when he was leaving for his morning jog, but he didn’t ask anything and nor did I bother to tell him anything. Dad and mom have both been very patient with me, the day when I came back they both where in tears they hugged me and didn’t ask a thing, they did though complain about me not telling them that I was going to be home. We had a nice quiet family dinner that night even my brother Jacob joined us, he is still super annoying and had way too many questions for me luckily mom did put an end to his investigation, I sure did miss my family. I don’t know as of yet if I am going to stay in lA or leave after the wedding so till I come to a conclusion I am going to

Airport Romance- Chapter 8

Kimberly  Marcus has been gone for over an hour now and he still hasn’t called, in the mean time my friends have arrived. Laura and I have been childhood friends and neighbours when we were young. Her father decided to move to Beverly Hills when we were 10, but she got her way and still continued to go to the same school as before which is one of the reasons we have been friends for so long. We  ended up going to the same high school and later she went to Paris for an art course. She now organises art exhibits for established artist , I must say nothing has changed about her she is still head to toe covered with branded clothes though what I like about her is she is super down to earth so wearing a Gucci bag which cost half of peoples monthly wage hasn’t turned her into a snob. Laura’s younger sister Karen and I known each other since I can remember. Laura had stayed over at our place the night her mother was in labour with Karen, I have seen Karen grow in front of my eyes, but w